Why secondary school students?
- Young people are more capable of behavioral changes than adults.
- Young people look more to the future and practice long term thinking better than adults do.
- The most sense of responsibility develops itself during late adolescence.
- In secondary school the students decide on their study and in what sector they would like to work in the future.
- Young people bring what they learn in school back tot heir homes and talk about it with their parents.
- Young people are increasingly worried and more vocal about about climate change and environmental pollution.